Originally designed for gunsmiths, the BISLEY vice proved to be a very good solution for a wide range of applications for nearly all kinds of craftsmanship. Simply mountable and light weighted!
- mountable within seconds on all types of tables
- mountable without tools
- rapidly lockable
- for firearms cleaning: stressing via cork jaws
- stressing of other parts: via steel jaws
- revolving and clamp able at any angular position (screen)
- handy and transportable (only 1.8 kg)
The BISLEY VICE is made from high quality alloyed aluminium:
- powder coated and scratch-proof surgace
- threaded spindle and guidings made from annealed steel ETG 100
- nitrogen hardened to 70HRC, anti-corrosive and slideable
- parallel guidings made to toolmakers precision tolerances (class g6-H7)
BISLEY VICE: the indispensable and versatile help for professionals and hobby professionals:
gunmakers - marksmen - hunters - mechanics - plumbers - locksmiths - tinsmiths - bicycle workshops - etc.
Of course the BISLEY VICE is also suitable for the clamping of bicycles, profiles, boards, mountparts etc.